Welcoming a baby into your family is such a joyous occasion for everyone in the family. It is such a beautiful part of your life and you will want to remember this time in your life one day in your future. Now here is the question…Do you take the photos yourself or hire a professional?
Top 5 Reasons why you should hire a professional photographer:
1) These are the days: Your baby will never be this new and tiny again. This time in your lives can never be replaced or redone. I don’t want you to regret not this day documented, you will want you to remember all of the details:
How your baby looked so tiny while placed in your arms
The classic baby wrapped up in a swaddle in their crib
How their tiny their fingers and toes looked
2) Being present in photos: You can be present in photos and spend more time with your newborn rather than taking all the photos yourself. I want you to enjoy all the time you have with your little baby and be in the photos with them. I always try to share the importance of getting in the photos with my clients and I share with them that their child will never be this tiny again. You might not feel your best to be in the photos at the moment, but you will not regret getting in the photos 6 months from now or two years from now. Time truly does fly and it is always wonderful to look back on photos to relive our special days.
Hiring a photographer before you give birth take the weight off your chest and allow you to be with your family stress free. You can enjoy this stage of your life without having to worry about what to photograph and what not to.
3) Quality images: You don’t need the additional stress of hoping someone will capture all the details of your baby and your family correctly. We are in the generation where we have our iPhones in our hands constantly and have access having a camera in our hands at all times. iPhones can take good pictures, but professional cameras take the cake and quality the is top notch. Professional photographers know their equipment inside & out and know just exactly how to work with the elements such as the light.
4) Direction- A professional photographer will guide you how to prepare for your session before, during and after. She will offer directions of how to stand, dress for your session and give prompts to make you feel comfortable during your session. Your session experience should be stress free and laid back.
5) The newborn stage is a real blur: These first few weeks of having a newborn will feel like a real blur! It will be overwhelming with everything going on to take the photos yourself. You can relax knowing the pressure is off knowing you have the don’t have to do it yourself. Y